What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information, with the purpose of providing you with the best browsing experience. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Monitoring the performance of our website, including how you use our website, in order to improve it and improve your user experience
- Counting the total number of visits
- Learn which browsers and operative systems you use to access and navigate our website
- Customise your experience on our website
What type of cookies do we use?
Technical cookies - These are essential to allow our website to function properly. If disabled, some of our website features may not function properly and you may not be able to use some of our features or services.
Types of technical cookies we use:
1. Navigation cookies: these allow you to navigate our website and to use certain functionalities such as placing an order or log in to your account.
2. Analytics cookies: these are fist-party cookies used to collect user data accessible only to our Company. They allow us to collect aggregated and anonymous data for statistical purposes.
3. Functional cookies: we use these cookies to make sure the website functions properly so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The information collected is not shared with third parties, it is only used for advertising and promotional activities managed by us.
- Magento 2.x Default Cookies - these cookies are used by Magento Commerce “out of the box” for on-premise and cloud installations. These cookies may be required by functionality that is explicitly requested by the customer. To learn about the lifetime of session cookies, see: Session Lifetime.
- Requested Functionality Cookies
- Google Analytics Cookies - these cookies are used when Google Analytics is fully enabled for your Magento installation. To disable these cookies for GDPR compliance, see: Google Settings for GDPR. To learn more, see: Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
All cookies can be categorised based on their duration:
Temporary or session cookies: they last for the duration of your visit to our website and are cancelled when you close your browser. These allow for example to archive temporary information such as certain actions you perform during one specific session.
Persistent cookies: they remain on your browser for a specific period of time and are used for example to recognise your device in order to facilitate your authentication process the next time you visit our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept some or all cookies: www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, if you disable cookies, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Your data protection rights and how to contact us
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request our Company for copies of your personale data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to add information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request our Company restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data.
The right to portability - You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have 30 (thirty) days to respond to you.
How to contact the Data Protection Authority (DPA):
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Authority (DPA) at:
For further information: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home_en